Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Superhero!

If I were a superhero, I'd pry be pretty dang super ;). My superhero name would be " ." It looks like there's nothing there and there isn't! ..I'm so super I don't even need a name, any long dramatic pause in a conversation is a reference to me! My super powers include being invisible, and being in more than one place at a time. I also can heal people by looking at them and have the amazing ability to travel through space and stop time. My costume would be the coolest thing you've ever seen. It would be orange and navy blue, those being " "'s favorite colors. It would have a giant "S" on the chest referring to just how super I am. It would also have a really sweet mask, kind of like the one off of The Incredibles, but not really. It would be diamond studded so I can cut people with my intense stares. That's pretty much as super as my super hero would be :)
**Next time you stop to pause in a conversation, think of " ." & i'll be right there to help!
as for my theme song.. it would be "Superhuman" by Chris Brown because that is exactly what I am.. super-human!
























>>>>There I am! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^Can't even see me! ^^^^^^^^^ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment