Friday, September 18, 2009

7th grade inspired (day 1 with the new lil tykes)

Today's blog topic is "cats" by Noah Fisher. These kids seem to only think of one word topics, not as in depth as Kaelee's. So... to start out, I have one cat named Callie. She's pretty old. She's kind of arthritic too because Evan threw her down the stairs a couple of times and broke her back legs a few times as well. She seems to always sleep on my head at night in the winter, why that's her favorite spot is a mystery to me. As for cats in general I remember Amanda Weber did her 7th grade exploratory speech about cats. According to her, there are persians, red tabby persians, etc.. that's the only kinds I remember from her speech. I suppose if you really liked cats then you'd know all the different kinds, but cats aren't really my thing. That's about all I have for this wonderful Friday :)

1 comment: