Thursday, September 24, 2009

stickers..

my government class chose the blog for yesterday, I had it all typed out then I forgot to submit it. So here it is.. stickers. We are very grateful to Mrs. Fleecs for giving us stickers when we do well. We probably like it more than the freshman do.
The next two topics include homecoming court and community service day. Homecoming court is a HUGE popularity contest, and it seems as if the candidates are chosen only because other people think a person's going to win either way. Sweetheart is the same way, but almost a little bit better because more than just the letterclub can choose the candidates. I know it's part of tradition, and I wouldn't want to do away with it because it's a part of high school.
So, community service day. When I wrote yesterday, I was going to say that I didn't think community service day wouldn't be so bad, and it actually wasn't. The things we had to do weren't too terribly hard, and I'm glad it was a nice day out otherwise it would've been really miserable. My group went to the lake and picked up trash on the jetty's.

No comments:

Post a Comment