Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My favorite recipes..

So obviously from reading my other blogs, food is very important to me! One of my favorite recipes that I can make without actually looking at a recipe card is Oreo balls...yum!! You mix a pack of Oreos with an 8 oz box of cream cheese. Form them into shapes and cover them with almond bark. I make these a lot for my friends, there's very few ingredients, and it's pretty simple. A recipe that I like to cook but I need the recipe for would be Chocolate Chip Cookies. I usually remember all of the ingredients I need but not the amounts or the order to add them in. My grandma always said to add an extra egg, why I couldn't quite tell you, but I do it anyways because grandma said so ;)..A food item that I would like to learn how to make is lasagna. I love eating it, and it doesn't seen too terribly hard to make. I suppose that once you have all of the ingredients you just have to layer it, but I've never tried to make it so I could be horribly wrong, too. Another thing I'd like to make sometime is skyline chili. The Adams' family has it a lot, and it's really good. It's another one of those that I have absolutely no idea about, but with a recipe it probably wouldn't be too hard.
I don't really cook all that much.. if even at all. If it's easy to make or the directions are simple then I might do it, but otherwise I leave the cooking up to my mom and dad. That's what parents are for anyways :)

1 comment:

  1. Do your parents know this is the ultimate role in life?!

    Even my husband can make lasagna, so I know you could.

    ReplyDelete