Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7th grade inspired (day 4)...

Today's blog topic is "pigs" by Kristen Arens. She didn't even hesitate when I asked her what I should blog about.. she must've been waiting for me to pick her for the blog topic. Anyways, pigs... they're big, fat, hairy things that usually have some sort of nasty smell to 'em. In Adult Living we did this "drawing a pig personality test" where depending on where you drew your pig would tell you about your personality. I don't remember all of the different scenarios though. Pigs used to be my favorite animal, but I don't quite know why. I guess I liked the pictures of them more than the actual thing because I hated going by them at the pig barns at the fair. On a happier note, bacon comes from pigs, and I love bacon. I guess that'd be another reason I like pigs. That's pretty much all the thoughts I have on pigs right now.. my speech is about swine flu, so currently I have very few kind words to say about pigs. hah.. that's all for now :)

1 comment: