Thursday, September 3, 2009

What shall I do today...

Well.. early out today obviously. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing after school yet, whether it's going to the funeral or not. I'm kind of confused because I didn't get a chance to know him, but I don't know whether I should attend. I feel as though funerals are for family and close friends, but I just don't know. Anyways.. after that I'm going to Norfolk to the girl's volleyball games with Norfolk Catholic and Schuyler. I'll go to support my friends and see how good the team is doing. Hopefully they kick some butt, but we'll see. After that I'll probably go out to eat.. Chinese or Taco Bell!! (it seems like all I talk about is food, ha but I love it and I suppose we all need it to survive ;)..) After that I suppose I'll come home and do my homework because that's what good kids do.

No comments:

Post a Comment