Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why do I want to go to school in Omaha?

I want to go to school in Omaha because I like the city. Out of all of the colleges I have visited, the ones in Omaha appeal the most to me. I like Clarkson College because of it's small class sizes, and the whole campus is within a couple of blocks. Yesterday I went to UNO, and I liked how it was bigger and more diverse. Both campuses were really clean and friendly feeling. Another thing I like about Omaha is that there's many different opportunities for advancement. There are a number of different nursing schools I could choose from and also a wide range of job opportunities. In a smaller town, there would be fewer job opportunities and less chance of finding the right job for me. I also picked Omaha over Lincoln because Evan lives in Lincoln, so I kind of wanted to test out a new scene. He'd still be close if I needed him, but I want to branch out and learn and experience things on my own and create my own ideas about life.

1 comment: