Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Why I'm doing a 30 day challenge..

Well to be completely honest, I kind of have absolutely no idea as to why I'm blogging for 30 days. Maybe it's to mark my progress in speech class. I have noticed that my first blogs were very boring but now I must say they are pretty exciting sometimes. Blogging is used to share my feelings on a wide variety of subjects, and by reading other people's blogs I can see that we share some of the same opinions. I do kind of like blogging though because it gives me something to do for the first half hour of class while everyone else is at lunch when I don't really feel like doing much. It also lets me share my opinions and feelings on some things that I probably wouldn't say out loud. I suppose it's called the 3o day challenge because it gets me thinking on a variety of topics that I wouldn't otherwise think about in very much detail. (Obviously it makes me think because at the start of this blog I had absolutely no idea as to why I was blogging, but now I kind of have it figured out I suppose.) ..that's it for the blog of the day :) ..writing speeches over a long weekend is way different than the 60 minutes I usually get! ha so if this isn't a good speech then I'll just make myself write 'em in an hour or so. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment