Tuesday, September 1, 2009

7th grade inspired (day 2)..

tis the second day of 7th grade inspired blogs.. today's is "music genre I like the most" by Collin Falter. I like pretty much all types of music because each of my friends like different ones so I listen to it all. I listen to hip-hop with Hailey; I like the beats and the random bits of singing throughout all the rapping. I listen to hard-core rock with Emily; I like the crazy outbursts of a screamo song as well as the metaphors they use to describe their feelings. I listen to country with Morgan; sometimes a little twang is good in someone's life. If you need a sappy love song, you can usually find it in a good country/western song. That probably brings me to the genre of music that I listen to the most. I listen to the rock songs with catchy lyrics. I don't really know what to call that genre but I suppose that's my favorite. All Time Low is my favorite band, but I still like it all.

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad the 7th graders don't get to read these. Maybe I'll put this in as a bell ringer some day!

    ReplyDelete