Thursday, August 20, 2009

ooh the blog of the day.. yay! The kids in speech class today were hilarious! What should you do at the end of a date?? --how about, give her a kiss! (get some action) Wow! ..kids these days!
Sounds like something a few of the kids in my grade would have said. Anyways, the real story of the day.. I am learning a lot this year from the foreign exchange students. Linse is in my government class and has lots of input about her country. They have a constitutional monarchy so they have a King, but he's basically just for show I guess. He has some power, but not all that much. We learned that her national anthem is called "brabanconne." They don't have to learn the words to it though because it is really long. I think she sometimes gets annoyed of people who talk about her country like they actually know it, because she always has to correct them and tell them what it's really like. That's about all I got for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment