Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kaelee's pick

Kaelee chose my blog topic today. It is "Why do Jr. High kids have no logic, and how can they not control their body motions?" Today at lunch, an 8th grader was shaking their milk and squeezed the bottle accidentally.. resulting in chocolate milk flying everywhere! It was quite the mess. Some of the things these kids do is just beyond me. It seems like they should have some self-control or can logically think of things. I really have no idea why they have no logic. It probably has to do with being immature and not having fully developed brains yet; that's my best guess. They seem to do things for attention and don't think things through completely until they end up making complete fools of themselves. I'm glad I grew up and am not like them anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment