Friday, August 21, 2009

..my favorites..

I have lots of things I like to do, but there are probably 10 that are my favorite.
1. softball: I love hanging out with my friends, and it's the only "sport" I play.
2. dance: I've been dancing since I was 5 and have always liked it.
3. thunderstorms!: I love thunderstorms because I love the lightening and thunder, and during them I'm always outside sitting in the rain. :)
4.my friends: We always find something to laugh about.
5.Taco bell: My favorite place to eat and always has been. #6's or #9's will always brighten my day
6.chinese food: Who doesn't like Chinese food?!
7. ice skating: I go about 5 times a year with my friends in Sioux City. It's always an adventure.
8. horror movies/haunted houses: Everyone needs a good scare every now and then
9.walking: I go on walks a lot with my friends and it's just nice to walk and not really have a purpose and no time limits
10.Chicago: I love it! I had a blast when we went there for band, and I also went there for a weeding. It's my favorite place I've been to. --I'm marrying a blue man from the blue man group and moving there.. just wait, it'll happen :)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you in a happy place after reading this? Guess what?! You're 95-ing!

    ReplyDelete